Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/asantemedia/public_html/wp-content/themes/quadrum-theme/includes/top.php on line 232
Juju men at Supreme Court Ahead of Montie FM’s Judgment? Check this PHOTO
Ahead of the Montie FM’s judgment, these men have been spotted at the Supreme Court and already, many social media users are suggesting that their apparel suggests that they are juju men. One is in a skin and the seriousness on their faces speak volume. Check them out
The Supreme Court court presided over by Justice Sophia Akuffo has found the three contemnors guilty for scandalizing the court, defying and lowering the authority of the court and bringing it into disrepute. They were granted self-recognisance bail on July 18 where the court set their judgment for today July 2
The three persons found guilty in the Montie FM contempt case at the Supreme Court will later today, get to know whether their sleeping place will change from today or they will be pardoned as the apex court of the land rules on their case today.
However, NsromaMedia.Com inquiry into their agenda of the men suggests that they are there for a completely different agenda- they have a land issue at the court today. We could not, however, independently authenticate the claims.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)