TweetFight- Gabby Otchere-Darko Tells Tarzan; You Are A Sad Character, Get A Life
On Tuesday, Twitter was too small a platform for Suspended New Patriotic Party (NPP) founding member, Charles Wereko-Brobby ‘Tarzan’ and a leading member of the party, Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko .
Mr Otchere-Darko was making reference to a call on Monday by the Danquah Institute (DI) for the Electoral Commission (EC) not to go ahead with its planned limited registration of fresh voters ahead of the November polls until it has implemented a validation exercise recommended by a Panel set up by the EC to moderate a debate for or against calls for an entirely new register.
Mr Wereko-Brobby was, however, of the view that Mr Otchere-Darko ought to focus on the NPP’s campaign instead of dictating to the EC.
It began when Mr Otchere-Darko, a former Executive Director of policy think tank Danquah Institute, tweeted a link with the remark, DI asks why EC is so quiet on Its own panel’s proposal for validation of voters’ register.
Outspoken Tarzan quickly replied Do you always have to be heard. Silence is often golden. You are not headmaster to the EC. Get on with helping Nana.
Mr Otchere-Darko then fired back: You are such a sad character. Read the article before you comment. Am I the Executive Director of DI? Get a life!
Tarzan replied again in all by name you are. More important to knuckle down to campaigning (than) engaging in paper wars.
This is the whole run down.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)